Wednesday, July 19, 2006

PawPaws & Tutus

Strange combination I know, but they're both things I wanted to share with everyone. :)
I have a great friend named Mary who makes custom tutus. These things are ADORABLE and I can't tell you how cute they are in photos. I have several from her that I use from time to time during sessions, but really you can never have enough. Check out her site and consider this idea for your future sessions.
http://flourishes.com/

This is my daughter modeling her favorite tutu by Mary.







And now for the PawPaw. I snapped this of my pawpaw a couple days ago. Most adults never want to be photographed, so I've learned you have to sneak up on them when they least expect it, haha. Why am I sharing it here you ask? Well, because this is MY pawpaw, and I think that's reason enough. :)